More Collages Across the Atlantic

"Hands across the water, heads across the sky..." Paul McCartney

Continuing with collages from Joanne Cole's students in Great Britain:









These delectable creations make me smile and I hope the students had as much fun making them as I've had looking at them! Isn't it amazing to see how different people interpret the same theme? Ice cream sundae collages - in all shapes and colors of the rainbow! Thanks so much for sharing, Joanne!
I just finished a new collage painting yesterday and will post it later. For now, it's clean up the mess I made while doing it and then back to the drawing board - literally. I intend to complete 2 colored pencil paintings by the end of this month to enter the annual international CPSA juried exhibit. The one I'm working on now is on sanded panel and is a homage to Henri Rousseau. I need to have it finished by the end of this week to have time to finish the traditional still life that is in the very beginning stages...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIP: Colored pencil breaking? Time to start baking!

Zentangle, Zendoodle...

Finally Finished Cypress Trees in Colored Pencil