Bright Beach Fabric

Still doing occasional fabric designs which I upload to Spoonflower. Most recently I designed a pattern I called Bright Beach. I needed extra throw pillows to brighten up a beach condo that has dark brown furniture. (I dream of turquoise, but until then...)
I had already made some pillow covers using the wonderful P. Kaufman fabric with an orange background, but alas it is no longer in production. So...I decided to design something that would coordinate and came up with this:

Which is available on Spoonflower here.
I used the Lightweight Cotton Twill and just love the fabric. Here's how the pillows turned out:

They don't look as vibrant in the photo as they do in real life, but I was very pleased with the results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIP: Colored pencil breaking? Time to start baking!

Zentangle, Zendoodle...

Finally Finished Cypress Trees in Colored Pencil